[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Xa - Memory Leak ?

jeanbobby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 20 12:51:25 EST 2007

I just use the a spring JtaTransactionManager which acts as a TM wrapper that looks up JBoss UserTx and TM in jndi, and allow consistent syntax when switching to a spring-specific TM.

I dont know the spring code base by heart but it has to properly call commit on the jboss resources as I do have consitent distributed tx behaviour for my commits and rollbacks between JBM and Hibernate.

Anyway, I did setup a one class test bootstraped as a sar and using a thread pool executor for the multithreading and I can see the same ever groging ServerConsumerEndpoint count with JHat (with both TransactionManager and UserTransaction).

Would you have a few minutes to look into it ?
I can send it to you if you're interested.

Thanks,
Best regards
Olivier

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019473#4019473