[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Is managing conversations in *.page.xml files good pract

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 20 13:26:49 EST 2007

It's pretty new (since 1.1.5 or 1.1.6) (hence no examples) but I have to say I find it wonderful (I use a mix of .page.xml and pages.xml - and there should be /path/to//view/pages.xml soon for a medium-granularity approach).

I find it fits *really* well with putting navigation in pages.xml - its all in one place.  It certainly beats the propagation attribute on s:link (except for propagation="none") and means my backing beans are much cleaner and means that all the wiring is there.

Give it a go - the ref manual contains all you need to know IIRC.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019487#4019487

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019487