[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Xa - Memory Leak ?

jeanbobby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 20 15:14:12 EST 2007

Tim,
I know you guys work like crazy, I follow very closely the user and developer forums, and I greatly appreciate your efforts as I expect to switch to 1.2GA soon after GA, to benefit from its distributed queues.
My test is now 100% spring free and I had already created a support entry: I just wanted to make sure it didnt sound like anything known before spending too much time on barebone-test creation, I have the same kind of schedule here. ; )

So Im going to post the test on the support site(case 00014299), please free to jump if you're just fed up with distribution and jms-agnostic db schemas.

Thanks
Olivier

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019527#4019527

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019527