[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - support a legacy service on port 8080

fkhan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 20 18:00:41 EST 2007

I have a legacy service that I'm porting to a new installation that allows users via http post to submit data to the server on port 8080.  I need to support the exisitng URL http://mydomain.com:8080/java/submitData.jsp, but I don't want to risk exposing the vunerable jboss services that exist on that port.  What should I do?

Currently, the firewall blocks all port 8080 requests I assume I'll have to open up 8080.  There is an Apache webserver on port 80 that uses mod_jk to connect to Jboss, but images are directly served by Apache.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019587#4019587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019587