[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Setting a

fernando_jmt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 20 18:00:49 EST 2007

Currently Seam Identity class does not have a "Name" property. It coud be nice if Seam guys add this property in the future. I think sometimes we need to display the user who is logged in, currently I can only show the username, but it would be better display the full name.

At this time the only way you can do this is extending the Identity class (adding the name property) in your application, and configure that identity class instead of default Seam one.

HTH.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019588#4019588

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019588