[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Choosing JBPM?

angra81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 21 04:54:06 EST 2007

So if I understand correctly, there's no such API that would help me to access the runtime evolution of a bpel scenario.

One solution you're proposing is to look into the bpel process log file or DB, which does not seem very convenient ...

I thought there would be some facilities provided to access the bpel engine at runtime and thus get 'live' information on a running bpel process and use it to refresh a web interface.

Is that correct?

Thanx in advance,

--dario

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019798#4019798