[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - LocaleSelector

base7691 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 21 05:42:29 EST 2007

The suggested way to allow the user to set the locale manually has no effect in my application.
I use the following code from chapter 13.1 of the reference documentation:

<h:selectOneMenu value="#{localeSelector.localeString}">
  | <f:selectItems value="#{localeSelector.supportedLocales}"/>
  | </h:selectOneMenu>
  | <h:commandButton action="#{localeSelector.select}" value="#{messages['ChangeLanguage']}"/>

After clicking the command button nothing happens. Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019828#4019828

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019828