[jboss-user] [News & Announcements] - JBoss Messaging 1.2.0.CR1 Released

ovidiu.feodorov@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 21 06:26:58 EST 2007

JBoss Messaging 1.2.0.CR1 has been released and it is available for download on jboss.org (http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbossmessaging/downloads) and sourceforge (http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22866&package_id=157261).

1.2.0.CR1 is functionally equivalent with Beta2, the only notable addition being the JBoss Remoting "bisocket" transport, which replaces the unidirectional "socket" as default Messaging transport. This new transport eliminates the need for a ServerSocket on the client side. I would like to use this opportunity to thank Ron Sigal from the Remoting team, for the effort he put into integrating and testing the "bisocket" layer.

Aside from that, the rest of the changes are mostly bug fixes. The complete list of fixes introduced by this release is available here: http://jira.jboss.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12310920&styleName=Html&projectId=12310061.

We will be waiting for community feedback for a while before releasing the GA, which is scheduled for the end of this month (Feb 28).

The Messaging road map is available here: http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBMESSAGING?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019858#4019858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019858