[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - <s:validate/>, <s:decorate> and Trinidad

lowecg2004 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 21 09:16:49 EST 2007

I'm trying to use Seam validation with Trinidad inputText.  I'd read the following topic, so I'm avoiding using <s:validateAll />

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=93038

However, when I use <s:validate />, I get the right error messages but <s:decorate> is ignored:

            <s:decorate>
  |                 <f:facet name="beforeInvalidField">**</f:facet>
  |                 <f:facet name="afterInvalidField">@@</f:facet>
  |                 <f:facet name="aroundInvalidField"><s:span styleClass="error"/></f:facet>

  |                     <s:validate />
  |             </s:decorate>

Have I done something wrong, or is this similar to <s:validateAll/> in that some of the Trinidad component types do not inherit from UIInput and <s:decorate> relies on that?

Cheers,

Chris.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019949#4019949

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019949