[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - possible bug in debug.seam?

holtak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 21 11:28:07 EST 2007

Hello,

I`ve wondered, where have all my conversations gone, because the debug.seam page has not showed any. Then I`ve spotted the little difference.

I`m running the server on the same maschine as I`m testing stuff and I`m using an URL like this in the browser:

http://127.0.0.1/MyProject/...

but when I call the debug seam like this

http://localhost/MyProject/debug.seam

127.0.0.1 vs. localhost

it doesn`t show any conversations at all.

After going back to 127.0.0.1 for debug.seam, all was normal again.

Is this a bug or some /etc/hosts misconfiguration of my workstation?

thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020055#4020055

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020055