[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Choosing JBPM?

angra81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 21 11:48:21 EST 2007

Ok...

I'll try to explain better...

I want a web page.
In this web page I want to show a BPEL scenario.
I want this BPEL scenario to be dynamic, it means I also want to represent the changes at run time. I think that, client side, the dynamism can be obtained by using ajax technology. The refresh can be every 10/15 seconds. If I use ajax technology I think that the complexity of the page won't make influence in the refresh, isn't it?
In this scenario I want to represent the Business Process Tree, and, in some way, to represent the events that happen.
Making an example, I want to see some information about every service of the business process (every state of the business process tree), such as a counter that tell me how many objects have passed this service, or how many objects there are in the queue... and things like this.
If the bpel process is doing nothing it means that in my bpel scenario I won't  see any change.

I hope it's clear...
Tx
Dario

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020080#4020080