[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Custom LoginModule and ClassCastException

edek5472 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 21 17:15:12 EST 2007

Hi,

I wrote my own login module for operating on user accounts as beans.
After JBoss restart everything is fine, but after I reload my EAR the following appears

java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy94
  | 	at ms.gpw.login.impl.LoginPasswordLoginModule.login(LoginPasswordLoginModule.java:70)
  | 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  | 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
  | 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
  | 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
  | 	at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(LoginContext.java:769)
  | 	at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000(LoginContext.java:186)
  | 	at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run(LoginContext.java:683)
  | 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  | 	at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokePriv(LoginContext.java:680)
  | 	at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login(LoginContext.java:579)
  | 	at ms.gpw.login.servlet.DoLoginServlet.doPost(DoLoginServlet.java:46)

This is during obtaining from JNDI a local stateless session bean interface.
The login modules are in server/default/lib in a .jar.
Everything else is packacked in the EAR (so far a few servlets in a WAR and EJB3 .jar
containing account data beans).

Am I doing something wrong? Is it a bug or is it a feature?

Thanks,
Edek

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020280#4020280

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020280