[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: IPC WindowActionEvent getParameters()

jonnydscott do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 21 17:30:05 EST 2007

btw - I'm not doing this out of stubborness. The reason I'm doing it is because we have an app in the portal with a menu on the left that determines what gets displayed in the centre. But when it comes to
people clicking on reports I want the centre portlet in a maximized window state - and it's not possible, from my understanding, to do that once
the render request is fired - it's only possible through an action request.
Well - maybe I am stubborn and we should just have everything in the centre.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020286#4020286

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020286