[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss Messaging 1.2.0.CR1 Released

ovidiu.feodorov@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 00:31:57 EST 2007

Thanks

I will add this observation to the GA release notes.

We have this http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBMESSAGING-725, which will insure the build process fails quicky and with a self-explanatory message if ant is too old. Better yet, we should ship our own embedded ant.

I don't know if this is something that is generally known, but anybody can pick an open task and send a patch for it :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020412#4020412

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020412