[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Setting a

christian.bauer@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 02:04:26 EST 2007

Everbody has different requirements what "currently logged in user" means in their application. The Seam identity component handles two very well defined concerns: principal and subjects.

If you want a "displayName", and I want a "my.User" available after login, we should outject it into the SESSION scope from your authenticate() method in the authenticator. That is clean and nothing could be easier than an additional line of code in a method.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020429#4020429

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020429