[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Eclipse 3.2 and jBPM

Pavan Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 02:30:15 EST 2007

I dont have an idea whats the difference in 3.1 and 3.2. But the following worked for me to use the process designer plugin in eclipse.

Eclipse Version used - eclipse-3.2
jBPM Process Designer plugin - jbpm-jpdl-designer-3.1.0alpha2

I have just copied the features and plugins from the jbpm-jpdl-designer-3.1.0alpha2.zip into corresponding folders in eclipse.

Then started eclipse.exe from command line using the -clean option.

c:\eclipse>eclipse -clean

Now I was able to see the options for new process designer project etc.

See If this can be of some help to you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020432#4020432

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020432