[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: JBoss Performance Tuning

obobogo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 05:10:11 EST 2007

Thanks,

Jerry, i open a open a case and i am waiting for a quick answer from jboss.
 I check my log every time that the server crash, i see a NestedSQLException from jboss log. He said that there is not available connexion managed from the pool. When i check my database, there is not any cpu problem, any memory problem, ...All connection are inactive in the database.
I see on forum that this problem occured with jboss since 2003. So waiting that i get a quick answer from jboss, would u have an idea on how to help jboss to manage well the pool connection and reinitialise the inactive connection in the pool such to make it available.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020471#4020471

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020471