[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - URL Encrypting

srinivasbijjam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 05:50:27 EST 2007

Hi

  I want to Encryprt/Hide the URL that is shown in Address Bar. I have already done with Coding , testing and on final stage for Prod. Now I got the request not to show actual URL ( It contains Report ID which Customer is feeling Unsecure). I dont want to change entire code.

 Is there any option where I can use this feature without chaging the code. Iam using JBoss Server and using Struts Framwork

Regards
B S Reddy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020482#4020482

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020482