[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Invoke an external web service

agusgr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 07:23:23 EST 2007

Thanks Alejandro.
Now I have another problem. When the process invoke the external web service, it sends a SOAP message like this:
anonymous wrote : <env:Envelope xmlns:env='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'>
  |  <env:Header/>
  |  <env:Body>
  |   <defaultNS:CapitalCity xmlns:soap='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/' xmlns:xsd='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema' xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'>ES</defaultNS:CapitalCity>
  |  </env:Body>
  | </env:Envelope>

I don't now why the process adds the prefix "defaultNS". The external web service replies whit this:
anonymous wrote :
  | <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'>
  |  <soap:Header/>
  |  <soap:Body>
  |   <env:Fault xmlns:env='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'>
  |    soap:Server
  |    Request parse error: The prefix 'defaultNS' has not been mapped to any URI
  |
  |   </env:Fault>
  |  </soap:Body>
  | </soap:Envelope>

What can I do?