[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: relationship does not prevent from deleting referenced e

micho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 07:47:23 EST 2007

thanks a lot,

that works fine now, and with innodb tables the referential integritay is not violated.

But I´, not sure, how to act here correctly.
I catch two (identical?) runtimeexceptions - why two?
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.jboss.tm.JBossRollbackException: Unable to commit, tx=TransactionImpl:XidImpl[FormatId=257, GlobalId=nbmicho/143, BranchQual=, localId=143] status=STATUS_NO_TRANSACTION; - nested throwable: (javax.persistence.EntityExistsException: org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: Could not execute JDBC batch update)
  | java.lang.RuntimeException: org.jboss.tm.JBossRollbackException: Unable to commit, tx=TransactionImpl:XidImpl[FormatId=257, GlobalId=nbmicho/143, BranchQual=, localId=143] status=STATUS_NO_TRANSACTION; - nested throwable: (javax.persistence.EntityExistsException: org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: Could not execute JDBC batch update)

before two ERRORS one with a stacktrace are reported
ERROR [JDBCExceptionReporter] Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails (`test/benutzer_benutzergruppe`, CONSTRAINT `FKFB569FDA36A7B8DE` FOREIGN KEY (`benutzerGruppeListe_sid`) REFERENCES `benutzergruppe` (`sid`))

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020536#4020536

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020536