[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: wsrp with https

karink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 09:01:07 EST 2007

Hi Chris,
I finally found the problem.
It was caused by the configuration of the https connector from tomcat.

I used this configuration

  |       <Connector port="9100" address="${jboss.bind.address}"
  |            maxThreads="100" strategy="ms" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
  |            emptySessionPath="true"        proxyPort="443"
  |            scheme="https" secure="true" clientAuth="false"
  |            keystoreFile="${jboss.server.home.dir}/conf/jboss.p12"
  |            keystorePass="asfsdf" keystoreType="PKCS12" sslProtocol = "TLS" />

The parameter called proxyPort is the problem. Specifiying it causes
that the wsdl:import url is generated without url (I suppose because 443
is the default port for https).

I think this is a JBossWS Bug, because either all generated urls should
be with the current port or should use the proxy port. Currently it is mixed.
We will report this issue as bug.

Regards Karin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020574#4020574

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020574