[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Accessing another service's mbean from a web service?

kc7bfi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 10:11:19 EST 2007

I have a web service and I want to lookup another service to see if it has started. I have tried:

Context jndiContext = new InitialContext();
  | ServiceMBean serviceMBean = (ServiceMBean)jndiContext.lookup("orci:service=SerialCommSvc");

The service is defined as

<server>
  |   <mbean code="com.orci.OpenComm.SerialCommSvc.SerialCommSvc" name="orci:service=SerialCommSvc">
  |     <depends>jboss:service=CorbaNaming</depends>
  |     <depends>orci:name=OpenCommSessionFactory</depends>
  |   </mbean>
  | </server>

unfortunately, the lookup does not find the service. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance,

David

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020614#4020614

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020614