[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Jbpm issues

Johan.Parent do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 10:12:27 EST 2007

I had the problem listed below. Turns out is was a classpath issue. In my case there was some interference in lookup of the JpdlEntityResolver and the EntityResolver setup provided by my Weblogic.jar.

Maybe this solves the problem for you. If not crank up your log4j.properties to DEBUG and see where it hurts.

Best regards,

Johan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020616#4020616

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020616