[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Clustering / Multicast routing

lludlow2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 10:21:04 EST 2007

we are using 4.0.5 I have done some testing with 4.0.4 in the past, and did see when not using different multicast addresses and ports that I get chatter in the logs from other clusters.

We are using the most recent jdk so I don't think the we will run into the Promiscuous Traffic issue.

Using jdk5 do I need to worry about using different ports?? or just a different address enough?

I will add another var for the tomcat cluster.
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020625#4020625

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020625