[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Management Portlet - Destroy Page

hemmer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 10:39:03 EST 2007

Hello,
I'm having the following problem with the jboss portal 2.4.1.

After deploying the portal server on Windows machine everything works out fine and I can use every function of the management portlet.

But if I copy exactly the same jboss server and jboss portal server on a linux machine some funtions of the management portlet don't have any effect any longer. For example the "Destroy" button, to destroy pages.

I changed the hibernate logging to very fine in order to find out if anything happens after clicking the destroy button. The result is: nothing happens, no hibernate logging, no exception, simply nothing!

I tried to change the locals of the linux system, I tested it with different java versions, but the problem still exists.

Does anyone have any clue what's wrong with the linux system/portal server???

I'm thankful for any reply.

Regards,

Kai

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020636#4020636