[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Number of webcontainer threads and connection pools used ???

Sonali@123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 10:52:14 EST 2007

Hi all,

I am new to jboss administration, Could any one of you help me with my question,

How can I monitor the number of webcontainer pools and jdbc connection pools used by the application? Is there any command to find out the usage or do we have any monitoring tools like what we have for WebSphere? or any 3rd party monitoring tool.

Please give me any solution, I would really appreciate your help. I have no clue how to get these parameters.

Thanks in advance,
Sonali

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020644#4020644

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020644