[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: A new understanding of ClassLoaders...

mbabauer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 11:35:30 EST 2007

So, let me see if I can sum up what you are saying.  Stuff in the JBoss lib and the server lib "should" be visible globally (JBoss lib across all servers, server lib across just that server), and things in the EAR should be visible to everything in the EAR *Except* the WAR(s).

This leads into another question...how is one to access shared resources from within an EAR-deployed WAR if you can't see out?  Is everything typically done via remoting of some sorts?  This seems grossly inefficient.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020686#4020686

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020686