[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: HAJNDI.list() broken on JBoss 4.0.X?

schaefera do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 13:07:53 EST 2007

I am using an external context 'org.jboss.naming.ExternalContext' which federates in the JNDI context of a remote JBoss AS. Because I am using HA-JMS on that remote JBoss AS I need to use the HAJNDI rather than a local JBoss Naming Server because I do not know which server does actually host the HA-JMS at that time. Here is my external context defintion:

  | <mbean code="org.jboss.naming.ExternalContext"
  |  name=":service=ExternalContext,jndiName=external/context" >
  |    <attribute name="JndiName">external/context</attribute>
  |    <attribute name="Properties">
  |      java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
  |      java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces
  |      java.naming.provider.url=host1:1100,host2:110
  |    </attribute>
  |    <attribute name="InitialContext">javax.naming.InitialContext</attribute>
  |   <attribute name="RemoteAccess">true</attribute>
  | </mbean>

In addition JNDIView MBean has an entry at the bottom that should list the entries in the HAJNDI but it is always empty because HAJNDI.list() is returning an empty list.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020732#4020732

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020732