[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Message delivery stopped after a while (using HTTPIL)

srouil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 13:32:24 EST 2007

Hi,

my application sends JMS messages in a queue that a remote client reads. This client is accessing JBossMQ by using HTTPIL.
Everything is working fine for some time but after a couple of hours, messages sent in the queue are no more delivered.
If I open the MBean name=myQueue,service=Queue in JMX console I can see:
- QueueDepth = 0
- InProcessMessageCount = 1

Invoking stop() and start() operations on MBean causes the message to be delivered to the client but the next message sent in the queue is, again, not delivered.

How should I try to solve this problem? Any suggestion on how to proceed is welcome.

regards,
Sam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020744#4020744

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020744