[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: JDBCStore and clustering

edavis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 15:20:19 EST 2007

I forgot to tell, im using Jboss 4.0.5GA using a context.xml inside the WEB-INF of my .war

  | <Context cookies="true" crossContext="true">
  |    <Manager
  |    	className="org.apache.catalina.session.PersistentManager"
  |    	maxIdleSwap="20"
  |    	saveOnRestart="true">
  |       <Store checkInterval="10"
  |    	className="org.apache.catalina.session.JDBCStore"
  |    	connectionURL="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/bligoo?user=bligoo&amp;password=bligoo"
  |    	driverName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
  |    	sessionAppCol="app_name"
  |    	sessionDataCol="session_data"
  |    	sessionIdCol="session_id"
  |    	sessionLastAccessedCol="last_access"
  |    	sessionMaxInactiveCol="max_inactive"
  |    	sessionTable="tomcat_sessions"
  |    	sessionValidCol="valid_session"/>
  |    	</Manager>
  |    <InstanceListener>org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.RunAsListener</InstanceListener>
  |
  | </Context>

and works like a charm in a single server environment, will it work in a cluster environment?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020788#4020788

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020788