[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Setting a

MikeDougherty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 16:30:00 EST 2007

"petemuir" wrote : So I think the thing is here that unless Seam actually started providing a basic User class (which would be a bad thing as this is domain model specific) there is no sensible way to store any information about the user on Identity.  FWIW I just extend Identity and add get/setUser methods to it (where User is an entity I've defined).

  | @Name("org.jboss.seam.security.identity")
  |   | public class Identity extends org.jboss.seam.security.Identity {

Thanks petemuir, that's exactly the kind of info, and solution I was looking for. Did I miss that in the docs somewhere?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020816#4020816

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020816