[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Optimistic DataVersioningException on read-only objects

hargitt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 23 00:55:05 EST 2007

Thanks Manik for you answer.

I guess I was not clear by saying "same class". I am updating the same class, different instance.

I do not understand why this is happening but due to time constraints I have gone back to Pessimistic locking and will only be able to revisit this issue in a few weeks.

As mentioned above, in Optimistic locking, I get the "WARN  [TreeCache] status is 3 (not ACTIVE or PREPARING); returning null)" warning whenever I update an object. I am unclear if this is a bug to ignore or something else.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020987#4020987

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020987