[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: HAJNDI.list() broken on JBoss 4.0.X?

schaefera do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 23 01:02:24 EST 2007

Of course I could use another InitialContext but in my opinion that is a hack for an EJB on a remote application server. I know that the federated context is not really EJB standard as well but it would let me use remote EJBs within ejb-ref or resource-ref within an EJB.

Isn't it strange that HA-JMS cannot be found into the HAJNDI tree even though it is the only component, at least I know of, that need to be bound there because it has to run inside a HA-Singleton.

Just to get a clear understanding here what is bound to the HAJNDI tree ever? I have a clustered SLSB and that is not bound there and so what is or what do I need to do in order to bind my SLSB into the HAJNDI tree.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020989#4020989

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020989