[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to configure persistenceContextName?

baz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 23 02:04:46 EST 2007

Seam is wonderful i like it more and more
but one have to take the blinkers off:-)

The configuration is as easy as putting

  | <factory name="session" value="#{bazDatabase}"/>
  | OR
  | <factory name="entityManager" value="#{bazDatabase}"/>

in components.xml. This is described in chapter 4.2
I can't say why i had the position that this is not applicable in my context:-(
I had to repeat to myself: Seam is easy and consistent.

Perhaps some repetition in the docs in chapter 10( framework) with a concret example of this is a good idea.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021002#4021002

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021002