[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - @RemoteBinding doesn't work?

yararaca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 23 08:34:02 EST 2007

Hi,
I am using JBoss 4.0.4.GA. I deploy my JAR containing EJBs in EAR archive. The JNDI name of my beans gets prefixed by the EAR name by default. I want to override this behaviour to have the JNDI name independent from the EAR name.
I thought that the @RemoteBinding(jndiBinding="someJNIDIName") is just what i need, but it doesn't seem to take any effect at all?

This is my code:

  | @Stateless
  | @RemoteBinding(jndiBinding="someJNIDIName")
  | public class DemoBean implements DemoRemote {
  | // some methods
  | }

result in JNDI view in jmx console:

  |   +- myear (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   |   +- DemoBean (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   |   |   +- remote (proxy: $Proxy77 implements interface uk.co.rubicon.test.DemoRemote,interface org.jboss.ejb3.JBossProxy,interface javax.ejb.EJBObject)

The jndi name stays the same (default) no matter what I do. Anybody has a clue what am i doing wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021095#4021095

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021095