[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: WSRP in JBoss 2.6 Alpha 2

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 23 10:52:47 EST 2007

"ravindra reddy" wrote : when i am trying to see the protlets available for vignette in management portlet, system is generating this error in server .

Last time I checked Vignette's producer, the provided registration information for the vignette producer did not correspond to a real registration and their producer requires valid registration to work. You need to obtain valid registration information from Vignette in order to work with their producer.

"ravindra reddy" wrote : do i need to include anything related to 'netunity' in "wsrp-services.wsdl" file.

No. wsrp-services.wsdl is only used to configure Portal's producer. It doesn't impact consumers at all.

"ravindra reddy" wrote :
  | ERROR [ServiceObjectFactory] Cannot create service
  |   | org.jboss.ws.metadata.wsdl.WSDLException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

This seems to indicate a network issue. Either the producer is down (which happens regularly) or there is something wrong on your network connection (you indicated using the proxy options, maybe your proxy configuration is incorrect?).

Hope this helps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021158#4021158

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021158