[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: @RemoteBinding doesn't work?

yararaca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 23 11:43:38 EST 2007

Yup, it was annotated with @Remote

I finally found the problem by everybody's favourite trial and error approach. I'll state the solution here to save troubles to people with similar problems.

What I had was the following file structure:

  | ear file:
  | +-myear.ear
  | |  +-META-INF
  | |  +-Demo.jar
  |
  | standalon war file:
  | +-DemoWeb.war
  | |  +-WEB-INF
  | |      +-lib
  | |         +-Demo.jar

Note Demo.jar is deployed twice, once in the ear and again in the war. This was making the @RemoteBinding annotation being ignored. I don't know why, because i thought jars in WEB-INF/lib aren't being deployed even if they contain ejbs, but perhaps I am wrong.

when I repacked it all to one EAR (and removed the redundand Demo.jar from WEB-INF/lib) it started working

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021193#4021193

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021193