[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Finding tasks efficiently using ContextInstance?

michaelok do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 23 13:24:42 EST 2007

Of course, good point, I'm in my "commercial software" mindset I guess.  This is the "That's how we've always done things" sort of thing.

Fair enough, this will certainly be a consideration.  Even as far as a decent Use Case, as I have seen in other situations with open source, that the core group seem to find a much better way to implement anyway, but at least to get the ball rolling, this would be something.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021248#4021248

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021248