[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - For Thomas Heute or Roy

jonnydscott do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 23 16:38:58 EST 2007

Hi.

I realise this is an unacceptable way to approach you guys, and I won't do it again. I understand how overloaded you are and that much of your work, especially on these forums, is sheer good will and dedication. Please forgive me for approaching you directly in this way.

I just want a direct answer as to whether the IPC example for version 1.2 can actually work - referring to this post:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=102263

I can't imagine that Roy would have posted the example if it didn't work, so I must be doing somthing really stupid. Please help, and give me any penance or dressing down for this cheek. Sorry.

Best regards,
Jon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021335#4021335

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021335