[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: De-Persistence problem with Node?

pramero do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 23 18:10:48 EST 2007

"symmetrysolutions" wrote : In the code that you posted, you never declare t2 and you're redeclaring n from a Node to a TaskNode.

Sorry, I was re-writing it a bit (removing some profanity from the variable names) as I posted it, but didn't do a full/acurate job of my renaming.

t2 is the same token as above (tok) and the TaskNode variable should be "tn" or whatever unique name.

The point is, if you call getNode() on token, and try to cast it to a TaskNode, you get a class cast exception.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021374#4021374

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021374