[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: A new understanding of ClassLoaders...

mbabauer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 23 22:25:35 EST 2007

I have tried to lick problem every which way from Sunday, but I keep running into the same classloader problems trying to find either classes or the Spring contexts.

Riddle me this, Batman:  What is the recommended route for deploying a single, self-contained EAR housing a shared DAO layer and one or more WARs?  Just as a refernce, here is a link to my lastest attempt in a nice TARBALL: http://codechimp.net/files/HashGrabber.tar.gz.

I have everything building with Maven 2, and it *should* build from scratch.  Not much really.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021470#4021470

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021470