[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: h:commandButton not work

quilleashm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 24 05:57:50 EST 2007

Possible an error in one of the earlier JSF phases.

One thing I use for debugging is this...

  | public class DebugPhaseListener implements PhaseListener
  | {
  |     public void afterPhase( PhaseEvent event )
  |     {
  |         System.out.println("afterPhase: " + event.getPhaseId());
  |     }
  |
  |     public void beforePhase( PhaseEvent event )
  |     {
  |         System.out.println("beforePhase: " + event.getPhaseId());
  |     }
  |
  |     public PhaseId getPhaseId()
  |     {
  |         return PhaseId.ANY_PHASE;
  |     }
  | }

If you configure this listener in faces-config you can see as each phase runs.  It might be failing somewhere in the validate phase in which case you'll see it jump straight to the render phase.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021564#4021564

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021564