[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: How to look up one of the many interfaces that a bean im

forumer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 24 07:42:33 EST 2007

If I may revisit this again, this is what I am doing:

  | Interface MyRemoteIF extends Interface1, Interface2
  |
  | @Remote(MyRemoteIF.class)
  | @RemoteBinding(JndiBinding="MyCompany/MySessionBean/remote")
  | public Class MySessionBean implements MyRemoteIF

At the client:

  | Interface1 myInterface = (Interface1)context.lookup("MyCompany/MySessionBean/remote"));

The problem is that in two of the three cases, I am getting ClassNotFoundException for MyRemoteIF.class! Classes and interfaces are different in each of the three cases. I am trying to locate the cause of this inconsistency.

Does this arrangement require MyRemoteIF.class to be present at the client? I am hoping that only Interface1 is required.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021594#4021594

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021594