[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Running the booking example on JBoss with the JSF 1.2 RI

tonylmai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 24 13:15:03 EST 2007

Well this thread is about running the booking example on JBoss with JSF 1.2 RI. And I still can't do that. :-(  The booking example deals with MyFaces or at least references it. Yet the suggested steps did not say what to do with it.

I use Exadel Studio Pro and I know that they have to tweak the things to get JSF 1.2 + Facelets to deploy applications in Tomcat 5.5.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021695#4021695

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021695