[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Email - IllegalStateException: No Factories configu

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 24 13:59:46 EST 2007

Brad, I've managed to replicate your problem doing this:

Thread.currentThread().setContextClassLoader(facesContext.getClass().getClassLoader());

inside FaceletsRenderer.render() (in the mail example facesContext is using the UCL).

I'm not sure under what circumstances the context's classloader wouldn't be WebAppClassLoader, so can you print out the classloader on entry to both the working and not-working methods (i.e. before you do anything else) and post it - I'm wondering if something is altering the classloader in your code?!

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021703#4021703

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021703