[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Are Seam-managed transactions limited to JSF?

rmcdonough do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 24 14:53:06 EST 2007

The client is Flex, but it could be another HTTP-based client. I have a more long-winded explanation or what I'm trying to d in this post:

http://jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=102479

I'm trying to expose JAXB annotated Entity beans via a RESTful web service. The JAXB-code is living on the web tier at the moment. Some of my services are POJOs, others are Session Beans. My solution to my problems is to start a UserTransaction before the session bean is invoked. I'm new to Seam, but it appears that it may offer a cleaner solution.

Ryan-

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021719#4021719

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021719