[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpmContext in Web Application

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 24 16:39:28 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : You mean copying them from the task to the process instance?
Correct

anonymous wrote : But if I can not hold on to a task across contexts then I have to copy any working task variables out of the task and into my own session container, is that correct?
Correct again
anonymous wrote : Again, I guess this is not that big of a deal since I would not use the task or process instance as a container for application data only for values that are relevant to process flow.
As do we, good choice, I get the impression you ' see'  it ;-)

anonymous wrote : The BPM engine that I have been using has a logon/logoff session model and I guess I just got used to being able to retain whatever process objects I wanted in the session.

I know one like this as well from the past... SW?

anonymous wrote : It is just a matter of understanding jBPM operational requirements and changing my thinking. Your comments have been helpful.
Great.... good luck

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021743#4021743

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021743