[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Are Seam-managed transactions limited to JSF?

rmcdonough do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 24 17:56:21 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : OK, so, forget *everything* you know from Spring, etc. :-)

No worries there, not really a fan ;)

Thanks for clearing this up. One thing I should clarify tho', my transactions don't span multiple HTTP requests, just . In a nut shell, my servlet is calling and EJB that returns a Hibernate entity. The once the entity is returned from the SLSB, the servlet does the unmarshalling.

So I'm not spanning multiple requests here, I'm just trying to do more stuff to an entity once it has been returned from an EJB. Thanks for your input.

Ryan-

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021764#4021764

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021764