[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - When deploying stateful session bean, it shows via JNDI view

yair.zaslavsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 25 04:05:32 EST 2007

The definition of the bean is:

@Stateful
@Remote(QueryManager.class)
@RemoteBinding(jndiBinding="ams/QueryComposerManagerBean/Remote")
@Local(QueryManager.class)
@LocalBinding(jndiBinding="ams/QueryComposerManagerBean/Local")
public class AMSQueryManagerBean implements QueryManager {
}

JNDI view shows:

QueryComposerManagerBean (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   |   +- RemoteStatefulProxyFactory (proxy: $Proxy170 implements interface org.jboss.ejb3.ProxyFactory)
  |   |   +- Remote (class: java.lang.Object)
  |   |   +- LocalStatefulProxyFactory (class: org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulLocalProxyFactory)
  |   |   +- Local (class: java.lang.Object)

I manage to lookup it from tomcat, and J2SE clients
I cannot lookup it from a WAR that is a part of the deployed ear (throws class cast exception, this is why i checked the JNDI view).
For stateless session beans, i see Remote and Local are ok in JNDI view.

How can I solve this? (There is no multiple defition in the EAR of the stateful session bean)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021922#4021922

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021922