[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Combining list and all CRUD functionality on a single pa

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 25 06:38:35 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : I'm just wondering whether it makes sense to combine listing and all create, read, update and delete functionality all on the same page?

JSF allows you to do this easily (an editable table, which is a nightmare in PHP type stuff).  I suppose you just choose what is best for your app...

I often use readOnly (this is a specific Trinidad thing) when outputting a form.  I think you could use disabled in the same way - but as its just an html attribute, those fields could still be submitted by a malicious person...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021940#4021940

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021940